• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Interior / Instrument Layout

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just hope they don't go for the plastic key . My 2008 Charger had one and there were nothing but problems ....

2008-dodge-charger-remote-fobik-key-refurbished-6.gif

ElioDigger

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Keyless ignition could well be an option for those who are willing to spend $ for it. The Elio is going to be largely a blank canvas for options or particularly aftermarket vendors.

I've been spoiled by alarm/lock/window remotes, leather heated seats, and a few other touches that will eventually find their way on board my Elio.
Same here. that is what makes modding so fun.

RKing

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have you seen the tent that folds out from the truck roof rack, or closes up the back of a van with the door up? That would be a kinda cool addon , I can see the Elio as sorta kinda bike tourin/campin cross country on a dime kinda ride :)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you seen the tent that folds out from the truck roof rack, or closes up the back of a van with the door up? That would be a kinda cool addon , I can see the Elio as sorta kinda bike tourin/campin cross country on a dime kinda ride :)

You mean like this?

And this was mounted on the back of one of the worst cars ever and enough to take Pontiac down.
Think I'll pass on the tent :p

Top Bottom