• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Introduction

Charlotte Breen

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello, we've been watching Elio for a little over a year and half and put a $100 all in on March 14 2014. We were hoping yellow would be back on the list of available colors by the time manufacturing starts.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello, we've been watching Elio for a little over a year and half and put a $100 all in on March 14 2014. We were hoping yellow would be back on the list of available colors by the time manufacturing starts.
Welcome to the forum.. It's great... we're all great... Well, not that one guy... LOL. About the Yellow, it was a popular color, that's for sure. Anything is possible, you know. The Elio is so inexpensive (we avoid the word cheap and it's connotations) that you could probably get one painted fairly easily and still be WAAAAAAYYYYY under the price of anything else!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Charlotte. You have just joined a wonderful group of eccentric people who will entertain you with their knowledge, speculation, stimulating discussions, wonderful pictures, videos and stories all about Elio. I hope you enjoy the adventure of this journey to Elio ownership regardless of the color you choose. I have found it to be a very enlightening experience and expect to know more about my Elio when I get it than any other car I have ever owned. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from New Mexico and to the forum. This is a great site for information and entertainment. It has plenty of helpful people who try to answer all your questions. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience.

Top Bottom