• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Invitation Only Event La Area

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ah ha! I see an aftermarket item I'll need here in the Midwest for the winter. Some kind of cowl cover to keep ice/sleet from filling the gap between the back of the hood and the windshield. My Subaru has a switch that repositions the windshield wipers up a bit during the winter so they don't get completely blocked in by ice.

Peter-Dave

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I am so excited for you guys ! WHEN is this? Post you whole email and PLEASE report asap.
Is it SUNDAY June 14 from 6PM to 9PM

Here is the whole email:
Hi Peter-Dave,

What are you doing this Sunday afternoon/evening, June 14?

Please be our guest at an exclusive event we are holding for Key Influencers in the southern California market. The link below takes you to the invitation with all of the event details.

A couple of items to note:
  • This is an "Invitation Only" event. You will only be admitted if your name is on the list, and the only way to get on the list is by RSVP'ing at the link below.
  • You were chosen to attend this event because you are a loyal Elio supporter and reservation holder who resides within +/-4 hours of Los Angeles.
  • If your schedule doesn't permit this time around, come see us in two weeks when we are back in Santa Monica (find us) for The Great Race.
Please click the link below to RSVP for this exclusive event. We look forward to seeing you there!

Warm Regards,

The Elio Team

Followed by a link to a site to RSVP.

Unfortunately, doesn't look like I'll be free.

Top Bottom