• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is Anyone Excited Like Me?

golfsteve

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I have been reading about the market study and understand that even if they have 10,000 reservations, it doesn't mean they will product the Elio. They will have to show much more interest (100,000) to justify production. Being from Ohio (Columbus); I believe they need to hit the large cities with much more marketing. Especially showing the demo. I know of as many as 15 people who are interested but would like to see one first. And since Columbus was skipped last time,I would think the sooner the better.

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not as excited as I am over a 55 Chevy. All joking aside, don't get too hyped up about it in case it's a dud or doesn't get produced (the Plymouth Prowler comes to mind). I have faith in Paul and the company but a car is still a major purchase and the company have yet to complete a full prototype so I cannot throw caution to the wind.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I have been reading about the market study and understand that even if they have 10,000 reservations, it doesn't mean they will product the Elio. They will have to show much more interest (100,000) to justify production. Being from Ohio (Columbus); I believe they need to hit the large cities with much more marketing. Especially showing the demo. I know of as many as 15 people who are interested but would like to see one first. And since Columbus was skipped last time,I would think the sooner the better.
Where can one read about this marketing study?

Top Bottom