• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is Elio Coming To Shreveport?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Being 100% All In, I read everything that I find about where Elio is in it's progress.

I found this article in the Shreveport Times News paper. I am posting a link to the article for all to read and will let you follow the link and investigate it. I hope that none of it is true, but I do not know how to get anymore information than whet is provided.

Any thoughts?

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20140424/NEWS0503/304240005/Is-Elio-coming-Shreveport-
Hello and welcome from Oregon, Music Man. You will learn to read, learn and take with a grain of salt some of the information on this or any other forum. LOL At the same time you can learn a lot from the members who are, in some cases, eccentric, knowledgeable, and willing to share just about anything concerning Elio with one and all. Being here is a great way to pass the time as we await the production of our Elio. You will also learn about events where you can see the Elio up close and personal, see pictures taken by those who have already had that opportunity, hear stories and watch videos. All in all, a very heart warming group to be around. I hope you enjoy the adventure of this journey to Elio ownership. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello and welcome from Oregon, Music Man. You will learn to read, learn and take with a grain of salt some of the information on this or any other forum. LOL At the same time you can learn a lot from the members who are, in some cases, eccentric, knowledgeable, and willing to share just about anything concerning Elio with one and all. Being here is a great way to pass the time as we await the production of our Elio. You will also learn about events where you can see the Elio up close and personal, see pictures taken by those who have already had that opportunity, hear stories and watch videos. All in all, a very heart warming group to be around. I hope you enjoy the adventure of this journey to Elio ownership. Next year in our Elios! :) Z

Thanks zelio. I've been following Elio's website and all of their blogs as well. Even had a daughter and son-in-law sit in, get pictures of, and questions asked, first hand at "Bike Week" down in Daytona the 1st week in March. I've also watched Elio cancel several show dates down in New Orleans. Hopefully they will keep the August appearance down in the Big Easy. Want to see it myself. :-)

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Being 100% All In, I read everything that I find about where Elio is in it's progress.

I found this article in the Shreveport Times News paper. I am posting a link to the article for all to read and will let you follow the link and investigate it. I hope that none of it is true, but I do not know how to get anymore information than whet is provided.

Any thoughts?

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20140424/NEWS0503/304240005/Is-Elio-coming-Shreveport-
Hi MM welcome to the madness!

Ray

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks zelio. I've been following Elio's website and all of their blogs as well. Even had a daughter and son-in-law sit in, get pictures of, and questions asked, first hand at "Bike Week" down in Daytona the 1st week in March. I've also watched Elio cancel several show dates down in New Orleans. Hopefully they will keep the August appearance down in the Big Easy. Want to see it myself. :)
Welcome from New Mexico. Zelio has provided you with good counsel and all I can add is to enjoy the experience

Top Bottom