• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is Iran Worried About Oil Sales To U.s. Decreasing?

dgruis

Elio Addict
I do not know anything about the Tehran site. I ran across it Googling "elio". This is the second time I have seen an Elio article at the site, the first time was several months ago.

I suspect the U.S.'s decreasing energy reliance on other countries is an effective weapon.

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
I do not know anything about the Tehran site. I ran across it Googling "elio". This is the second time I have seen an Elio article at the site, the first time was several months ago.

I suspect the U.S.'s decreasing energy reliance on other countries is an effective weapon.

Thanks

Smitty901

Elio Addict
No they sell to China and Europe. Some how every one thinks Oil is all about the US. It is not. US gets a small faction of it's oil from the middle east.
China ,Japan, Europe that is where middle eastern oil goes. That is why countries like France and Germany stab us in the back when trouble stars in the middle east.

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
No they sell to China and Europe. Some how every one thinks Oil is all about the US. It is not. US gets a small faction of it's oil from the middle east.
China ,Japan, Europe that is where middle eastern oil goes. That is why countries like France and Germany stab us in the back when trouble stars in the middle east.

Not to dispute anything you have said here, the only other point that seems worth adding, is that it is worldwide consumption that impacts oil prices. We still use (wait for it) a boat load for imported oil.
I may have posted it just for the boat line.