• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is The Store Closed?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It didn't log me out but there was nothing showing in the store except the shopping bag. I honestly don't know.

same here ....
dunno.gif

Jim

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is it that there is nothing for sale yet?
It is currently closed because Okuma Steve works plus manages this web site so does not have time to take the orders, get them ordered, prepared for shipping and delivered to the post office. I believe it will reopen once the heavy mail season is over. :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is currently closed because Okuma Steve works plus manages this web site so does not have time to take the orders, get them ordered, prepared for shipping and delivered to the post office. I believe it will reopen once the heavy mail season is over. :) Z
I believe what Okuma Steve actually said was that he took the store down because he didn't want to go to the Post Office during the holiday season. I don't blame him! I do really like my shirt from him though!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe what Okuma Steve actually said was that he took the store down because he didn't want to go to the Post Office during the holiday season. I don't blame him! I do really like my shirt from him though!
Yes, but he also does all the ordering, prepares the orders for shipping and then takes them to the PO. I agree the shirts are great but I also appreciate why he doesn't need the PO headache this time of year. I live in a relatively small town, 7000 +, and find trips to the post office are best made after the mail has already left for the day (2pm) because otherwise there is always a long line no matter what time of year it is. :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, but he also does all the ordering, prepares the orders for shipping and then takes them to the PO. I agree the shirts are great but I also appreciate why he doesn't need the PO headache this time of year. I live in a relatively small town, 7000 +, and find trips to the post office are best made after the mail has already left for the day (2pm) because otherwise there is always a long line no matter what time of year it is. :) Z
Well, I knew all that, Z... geez, quit riding my back. (totally kidding) I was agreeing with you with slight modification.

Top Bottom