• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

It's About Time

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Greetings from Raleigh, NC. Iv'e been a member of the other Elio forums for some time but just have not taken the time to register here. I like what I see and have wanted to way in on some of the threads so I figured I should join.
Welcome, officially from an Elio fan in New Mexico. Since you have found the forum you know it has the latest information, rumors, facts, and opinions as well as hours of entertainment. Its many friendly helpful people will try to answer any question you many have so don't be afraid to ask. Welcome to the Elio experience

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings from Raleigh, NC. Iv'e been a member of the other Elio forums for some time but just have not taken the time to register here. I like what I see and have wanted to way in on some of the threads so I figured I should join.

Welcome Mr Deere! ;)

Glad decided to stop lurking and actually jump into this fun forum full of Elio fans. As you have probably already noticed we have a very diverse group of people here from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello and welcome from Oregon, DeereMan. I lived in Raleigh in the early 1960s and bought my first car there, a 1962 VW Beetle convertible for which I paid full price, $2400, because I didn't know any better. I loved that car. Now here I am 52 years later, waiting to love my next car, the Elio for which I will also pay full price. The difference is, so will everyone else who buys and Elio. I hope you enjoy this group and the many adventures we provide. Next year in our Elios!! :) Z

I have to ask, is Deere anything to do with John Deere? My dad owned one of their tractors when I was a kid in Idaho. LOL :-)

DeereMan

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello and welcome from Oregon, DeereMan. I lived in Raleigh in the early 1960s and bought my first car there, a 1962 VW Beetle convertible for which I paid full price, $2400, because I didn't know any better. I loved that car. Now here I am 52 years later, waiting to love my next car, the Elio for which I will also pay full price. The difference is, so will everyone else who buys and Elio. I hope you enjoy this group and the many adventures we provide. Next year in our Elios!! :) Z

I have to ask, is Deere anything to do with John Deere? My dad owned one of their tractors when I was a kid in Idaho. LOL :)

Actually Yes. I work for a JD Distributor near Raleigh. Made my reservation back in August of 2013 and got the number 1364. Like most all of you, I can hardly wait to receive my ride.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from the middle of no where. Aka Chandler OK

Top Bottom