• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

It's Hard Waiting

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello my name is Ron.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Ron. Congratulations on your number. If you have time we have a Reservation Map & Survey for you to complete that allows goofyone to place a marker on your place on the map. Other threads of interest: Military, Hobby, Jeff's Football, Similar Vehicles, Weightloss, Regional, Norahsbed Banter Thread. Those are the non-Elio threads. The Elio threads cover a little bit or a whole lot of everything Elio. Enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

lnwlf40

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the website Ron. You and everyone listed ahead of my post will be getting their Elio way before me as I'm only a $100 All In buyer. So if I can hold out so can you; I'm the most impatient guy on the planet.;)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello my name is Ron.
Ron, welcome to the forum and this friendly group. We are all waiting for our Elio's and the forum is a great way to learn all about it and pass the time until you get the call or email to select your options. We try to keep the forum informative and entertaining and hope you will add your comments and opinions.

Top Bottom