• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jacksonville Anyone??

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They are those like 1/2 in. long bugs on EastcoastcentralFloridas avatar. They come out each spring and fall for about 3 weeks, by the millions. They become acidic on your paint after you drive through them. They are also hard to wash off.

yep been through It too. When I've stopped at rest stops on 95 they had, on the exit ramps, a water spray- designed for trucks, but remember it worked for me in a car
have a good night, I can't keep staying on the site, I've turned into a forum junkie!!

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They are those like 1/2 in. long bugs on EastcoastcentralFloridas avatar. They come out each spring and fall for about 3 weeks, by the millions. They become acidic on your paint after you drive through them. They are also hard to wash off.

Many years ago, when those constantly engaged menaces first came to Florida, two scientists from the University of Florida, came up with a way to control their prolific procreation. Just issue everyone a little tiny pan of cold water to throw on them.:D

:)One of the reasons I moved to Georgia!!:)

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Many years ago, when those constantly engaged menaces first came to Florida, two scientists from the University of Florida, came up with a way to control their prolific procreation. Just issue everyone a little tiny pan of cold water to throw on them.:D

:)One of the reasons I moved to Georgia!!:)

Probably easier than miniature condoms.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll be trying to get away for this event. I have been dying to see any version up close. I wanna sit in it! Then have my picture taken yaya. Maybe my first selfie? I won't even care what my hair looks like!
We look forward to your photos showing the joy on your face while sitting in this fantastic vehicle.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would be much simplier it they 'JUST GATTA ROOM'??
I heard that on the way to Panama City one year. Them little love makers made a mess outa my Harley Dyna, nearly had to sand blast them off, when I got to PC.lol
As public service anouncement, the best way to remove those little bugs from your painted surfaces and glass, is to soak a Bounce dryer sheet in warm water. It disolves the little critters without harming the paint, or having to scrub the glass.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As public service anouncement, the best way to remove those little bugs from your painted surfaces and glass, is to soak a Bounce dryer sheet in warm water. It disolves the little critters without harming the paint, or having to scrub the glass.
Makes you wonder what it has in it and what it is doing to our bodies over time. LOL :-) Z

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will be in Jacksonville on the 21st. and will ask if there is any information as to how the new options, listed on the homepage, will effect gas mileage.
Any one with other questions they would like to ask let me know.
Yes J-3-Wheel, I would like to ask one last time if someone could take a measurement at the rear end: overall height, ground clearance and width; and, if possible distance from ground to the bottom of the frame as it goes across the tire. I would be eternally grateful. I would even buy you a tank of gas, for your Eliot that is.

Top Bottom