• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

January 15, 2015 Delay And Delay Repercussions Discussion - All Others Will Be Combined!

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the complement.
I tell it as it is, you live in fairly land.
LOL. Or is it LOOL?

Is this you?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0wwFOFPPZbITvCQ2JbzU3M57YEaE0_vMXiFs7i0Vzw_ixGJUn.jpg

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
exactly

if the employees continue to tell potential customers,

"we will build the vehicle in …." that is an outright lie !

Paul Elio stated in the Town Meeting, the vehicle will be built "WHEN WE RAISE THE CAPITAL"

then he said the new Capital Plan is going well…

I HOPE AND PRAY HE CAN GET THE MONIES ! BUT STOP LIEING !! you are taking monies under false pretense !

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At CorbinMotors, I put down $100,000. and received a certificate for 16,667 shares of CorbinMotors stock !

Later I paid $15,000. for each Sparrow !

they raised 15 MILLION to start production !

I am NOT an Attorney, but perhaps "non-refundable" deposits was a way to avoid issues with the SEC ?? reality it was INVESTMENTS to build a factory and start production, NOT to build each persons Elio !! Different rules ..

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hope we do hear more about the money and where it's coming from. But this delay, although be it a bit longer than expected, is good, it will enable them to have the time to produce a finished, bug free vehicle. Instead of booking to get it done in this calender year.
MK

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So, keep trying to get money to make the plan work but stop trying to get money because it is taken "under false pretenses" of, trying to get money to keep working? Has to be one or the other, you can't have it both ways. So slow down, take a breath and wait. Nothing can be done at this point but wait. I don't know how this is going to turn out but howling at the moon isn't helping anyone.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not sure how non refundable deposit will play out in a class action on a product not offered for delivery. One thing to try and cancel an order another to not offer to deliver.
Any funds ELIO has will disappear fast once any legal action start. I hope it never comes to that, just reality. Once they moved projected start again it took a bad turn.

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am NOT an Attorney, but perhaps "non-refundable" deposits was a way to avoid issues with the SEC ?? reality it was INVESTMENTS to build a factory and start production, NOT to build each persons Elio !! Different rules ..
Again, you haven't read the reservation agreement have you? Shame on you. The only thing is bought was a reservation, nothing more or less. It's crystal-clear in the agreement that Elio is under no obligation to deliver anything at all and can do whatever they want with the money including stick it in a pipe and smoke it. If you failed at reading comprehension, it's not Elio's problem.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Again, you haven't read the reservation agreement have you? Shame on you. The only thing is bought was a reservation, nothing more or less. It's crystal-clear in the agreement that Elio is under no obligation to deliver anything at all and can do whatever they want with the money including stick it in a pipe and smoke it. If you failed at reading comprehension, it's not Elio's problem.

Kind of looking like that is what the out come will be.

http://gas2.org/2013/08/16/financials-show-that-elio-motors-is-really-probably-not-gonna-happen/
http://www.ksla.com/story/20499338/lessons-learned-from-elio-motors-and-pontiac-Michigan

The list goes on and on seems there was more to the story all a long

Last edited:

Anion

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Sad state of affairs all around... Again a push date and more hollow good news as in the past... I for one have reached the end of my long journey in Never-Never land! I just bought a new SUV and will just fade away from here as will most everyone's dreams! SO SAD! See you all around hopefully someday!

Top Bottom