• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jeff Porter's Football Talk

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One bad part about Football being done for the season is, that means baseball will be starting soon. The two worst things in the world are hearing base ball and basket ball every time you turn on a radio.

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One bad part about Football being done for the season is, that means baseball will be starting soon. The two worst things in the world are hearing base ball and basket ball every time you turn on a radio.

Baseball, I'd rather watch paint dry and Basketball is a collection of over paid thugs and Gangstas.

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
lets see .... the Aaron Hernandez on trial for murder it underway.. link to NFL players arrested in 2014

With so many NFL fans on this thread, just figured I'd leave that alone, I've pissed off enough people this week. No comments on politics either, last time I went there, I got accused of Obama bashing, he's handling that well enough by himself now.
So my work is done!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
With so many NFL fans on this thread, just figured I'd leave that alone, I've pissed off enough people this week. No comments on politics either, last time I went there, I got accused of Obama bashing, he's handling that well enough by himself now.
So my work is done!

I'm an NFL fan and to a much lesser degree a Pro Baseball fan (pretty much limited to watching the world series) .... no fan of the NBA .... while one can find paid thugs and Gangstas in about all major sports, pro basketball and football certainly have (more than) their share .... NASCAR on the other hand seems to have very few

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm an NFL fan and to a much lesser degree a Pro Baseball fan (pretty much limited to watching the world series) .... no fan of the NBA .... while one can find paid thugs and Gangstas in about all major sports, pro basketball and football certainly have (more than) their share .... NASCAR on the other hand seems to have very few

We certainly agree there, Nascar is pretty well populated with good guys, roll models for our kids and grand kids, no tats, pants where they were intended to be, etc. except the Busch brothers that is.

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Baseball is boring, I don't understand Basketball at all other than putting a ball in the hoop. Hockey, that's something i'd be interesting in learning more about. Going to a Hershey Bears AHL game two years ago for the first time was a pretty neat experience.

Also getting poutine for the first time....I need a passport to Canada just for the poutine alone :D

Top Bottom