• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jo Borras - Says La Auto Show Was A Win.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think Jo has a real "inner struggle" going on
Yes, as a matter of fact, Jo Borras has had some significant life events recently that most are probably unaware of.
They are the type of events that give most people serious pause and cause for reflection and introspection.
For him to change now, he has to swallow his pride, and admit he was wrong.
So are we saying that for us to simply commend and encourage a perspective reversal demonstrated in a positive act...
The person must be required to also comply with certain conditions that we stipulate regarding past past behavior?

Also keep in mind that he hasn't been proven to be completely wrong - yet. Hopefully that will happen in 4Q '17.

Like most, I'd like the world to be exactly the way I'd like it to be...
But I realize that I can't have that because I share the world with others.
I recognize and respect that and I'm very, very thankful for that which I do get.

Be it a little or a lot.

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Big C. treated and beaten but humbling I'm sure for the guy. I don't wish that on anyone.
Yes, that is rough to go through; my Dad had two different cases of it along with heart problems.
He beat it first time, lost the second time (November 2011).
First time was lyophobic, was clear for 7 years, small cell was what took him down.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, that is rough to go through; my Dad had two different cases of it along with heart problems.
He beat it first time, lost the second time (November 2011).
First time was lyophobic, was clear for 7 years, small cell was what took him down.
Sorry to hear that.

Top Bottom