• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
1698706520351.png
“Why do Yugos have heated rear windows? To keep your hands warm while you push it.”

Interested

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Here’s a joke for you:

An Indian Chief named “Two Eagles” was asked by a white government official, “You have observed the white man for 90 years. You’ve seen his wars and his technological advances. You’ve seen his progress, and the damage he’s done. Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?”

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied, “When white man find land, Indians running it. No taxes, No debt, Plenty buffalo, Plenty beaver, Clean Water; Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; All night having sex.” Then the chief leaned back and smiled. “Only white man dumb enough to think he can improve system like that.”

Interested

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Reflections of a Boomer:
I've seen fire and I've seen rain. I've been through the desert on a horse with no name. I've gone to Kansas City , I've sang in the sunshine. I've been on the road again , with Georgia on my mind. Like a rolling stone , I've given peace a chance. I've put my camel to bed , and danced the last dance. Mr. Tambourine Man played a song for me. I've whispered words of wisdom , let it be. I've fell into a burning ring of fire , and walked the line. To all the girls I've loved before , you were always on my mind. I've been everywhere , I've been so lonesome I could cry. I've driven my Chevy to the levee when the levee was dry. I've been to Itchycoo Park in a yellow submarine. I've made the scene in a time machine. I've done the Hokey Pokey and turned myself around. I've welcomed baby back to the poor side of town. I've followed the tracks of my tears down a long and winding road. I've kept on searching for a heart of gold. I've sought shelter from the storm, I've sat on the dock of the bay. I've rocked around the clock on a sunshiny day. I've knocked on Heaven's door , blowing in the wind. Joy to the world , those were the day's my friend. Lay lady lay in crimson and clover. It's been a hard day's night , the party's over.

I didn't write it, but it brought a smile to my face. Enjoy.

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Reflections of a Boomer:
I've seen fire and I've seen rain. I've been through the desert on a horse with no name. I've gone to Kansas City , I've sang in the sunshine. I've been on the road again , with Georgia on my mind. Like a rolling stone , I've given peace a chance. I've put my camel to bed , and danced the last dance. Mr. Tambourine Man played a song for me. I've whispered words of wisdom , let it be. I've fell into a burning ring of fire , and walked the line. To all the girls I've loved before , you were always on my mind. I've been everywhere , I've been so lonesome I could cry. I've driven my Chevy to the levee when the levee was dry. I've been to Itchycoo Park in a yellow submarine. I've made the scene in a time machine. I've done the Hokey Pokey and turned myself around. I've welcomed baby back to the poor side of town. I've followed the tracks of my tears down a long and winding road. I've kept on searching for a heart of gold. I've sought shelter from the storm, I've sat on the dock of the bay. I've rocked around the clock on a sunshiny day. I've knocked on Heaven's door , blowing in the wind. Joy to the world , those were the day's my friend. Lay lady lay in crimson and clover. It's been a hard day's night , the party's over.

I didn't write it, but it brought a smile to my face. Enjoy.
BUT; Have you been looking for love in all the wrong places?

Last edited:
Top Bottom