1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

    You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Keith Dahl, Sep 20, 2014.

  1. Keith Dahl

    Keith Dahl Elio Addict

    Messages:
    116
    Likes Received:
    255
    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2014
    Location:
    planet love
    What car does a Proctologist drive? A brown Ford Probe. *rimshot*. See what I did there with the added "rimshot"?
     
    Jim Johnston, aahz, Catia and 14 others like this.
  2. RMClubfitter

    RMClubfitter Elio Addict

    Messages:
    237
    Likes Received:
    875
    Joined:
    May 22, 2014
    Do you know what the acronym for Chevrolet is ? Can Hear Every Valve Rattling On Long Extended Trips.
     
    Jim Johnston, aahz, DWR and 8 others like this.
  3. Craig

    Craig Elio Addict

    Messages:
    1,859
    Likes Received:
    4,077
    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2014
    Location:
    SE OHIO
    Reservation #:
    2933
    Two cars walk into a bar.
     
  4. Keith Dahl

    Keith Dahl Elio Addict

    Messages:
    116
    Likes Received:
    255
    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2014
    Location:
    planet love
    lol
     
    Dusty921 and D Borland like this.
  5. outsydthebox

    outsydthebox Elio Addict

    Messages:
    1,760
    Likes Received:
    5,049
    Joined:
    May 6, 2014
    Take it from a guy who, as a teen, rode his unicycle everywhere (I even delivered the newspaper on it). The joke that we (owners) will hear is..."Hey buddy, you lost a wheel!" Followed by the roar of self satisfied laughter. Everyone seems to think they are the first to think if it. :)
     
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
    Frim, Jim Johnston, aahz and 9 others like this.
  6. Norahsbed

    Norahsbed Elio Addict

    Messages:
    992
    Likes Received:
    3,801
    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2014
    Location:
    Arvada,CO
    Reservation #:
    8970 & 11657
    Ford- Found on road dead, F$&@ed over repaired Dodge, fix or repair daily
    Fiat- Fix it again Tony, Found in a toybox (my little 74 box shaped fiat) I called it my Cracker Jack car!
     
  7. Dave Andre

    Dave Andre Elio Fan

    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    43
    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Location:
    San Bernardino, Ca
    Reservation #:
    7242
    Backwards is "Driver returned on foot"
     
    Jim Johnston, aahz, Dusty921 and 6 others like this.
  8. ross

    ross Elio Addict

    Messages:
    567
    Likes Received:
    1,969
    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2014
    Location:
    Mesa, Washington
    Reservation #:
    7771 and 17,120 invester
    Did you know that 97% Ford trucks are still on the road? The other 3% made it home.
    I love that Ford not only circled the problem, they high-lighted it in blue.
    Fix or repair daily, found on road dead, f#%*ed over on a raw deal, fill oil reservoir daily,for old retired doctors
    Made Of Parts Already Ruined. And I won't tell you what Pontiac stands for.
     
  9. RMClubfitter

    RMClubfitter Elio Addict

    Messages:
    237
    Likes Received:
    875
    Joined:
    May 22, 2014
    Have you seen the new speed limit signs? They say "Speed limit 65,
    Chevys-do the best you can"
     
    Jim H, Jim Johnston, aahz and 11 others like this.
  10. Dustoff

    Dustoff Elio Addict

    Messages:
    1,002
    Likes Received:
    3,147
    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2014
    Reservation #:
    4896
    What's big, scary, and has three wheels?
    (A monster riding a tricycle!):eek:
     
    outsydthebox, aahz, Dusty921 and 7 others like this.

Share This Page