• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have you seen the new speed limit signs? They say "Speed limit 65,
Chevys-do the best you can"
A college co-ed (blonde of course) is going around the neighborhood looking for odd jobs to raise a little money for school. She knocks on one gentleman's door and he tells her that he'll pay her $500.00 if she paints his porch. He tells her 'the paint, brushes and everything you need are in the garage, I'll be here, in my office, let me know if there's anything you need.' A couple hours go by and she knocks on his door and informs him she's done. Wow, he says, that was quick. Yeah she says, 'I had enough paint, I gave it two coats, by the way it's not a porch. It's a Lexus.

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When the Japanese developed their first economy car, they couldn't come up with a name for it, so they turned to the Germans who had been producing the VW for years. They told the Germans that they had designed the car, developed the prototype and put it into production in the span of 6 months. The Germans responded, Ach, Dat Soon

Last edited:

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK this one goes back 50 years. Two elderly, retired widows are taking a cross country trip in their brand new 1964 VW beetles. (kinda like some of us will be doing in our new Elios soon) One of the beetles breaks down and the old lady driver gets out, walks to the front of the car, opens the lid and gasps "Somebody stole my motor" to which the other old lady replies "Don't worry I got a spare in the trunk."

Top Bottom