• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

July 11-14/2014 Elio Event In Portland

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm coming down from Marysville WA for the weekend. I'll be the guy wear an Elio T-shirt.

My son lives in Marysville, he did see the P3 when it was in Northgate (as did I)..Being a kid of 40, he's got his Corvette and his wife's new Jeep to pay for, I think after seeing my Elio he'll be looking for one of his own. I've thought about riding over to Tacoma just to see the P4, but haven't made up my mind about that yet.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My son lives in Marysville, he did see the P3 when it was in Northgate (as did I)..Being a kid of 40, he's got his Corvette and his wife's new Jeep to pay for, I think after seeing my Elio he'll be looking for one of his own. I've thought about riding over to Tacoma just to see the P4, but haven't made up my mind about that yet.
If Tacoma is overwhelming, come on down to Portland and join us. :-) Z

ctfink

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
ElioFlamesFromNathanD.png

Enjoy the weekend 'z' !

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 1797
Enjoy the weekend 'z' !
Unfortunately it won't be a weekend. I will be making the trip in one day. 3 1/2 hours going, 3-4 hours there including going to a fabric store to get swimsuit fabric, then 3 1/2 hours home again. A very long day but so worth it. LOL :-) Z

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately it won't be a weekend. I will be making the trip in one day. 3 1/2 hours going, 3-4 hours there including going to a fabric store to get swimsuit fabric, then 3 1/2 hours home again. A very long day but so worth it. LOL :) Z
Walmart has swimsuits! spend a little more time there, and don't skimp on your time with the Elio! GO ZELIO!!!!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Walmart has swimsuits! spend a little more time there, and don't skimp on your time with the Elio! GO ZELIO!!!!
I have been making my own swimsuits for 45 years. I don't even know what size I wear and there is no way I am going to go trying them on. If I have to take a little more time I will so I can do both the Elio and the fabric store. Unfortunately Portland is the only place in Oregon I can get the fabric I need and I have to pick it out myself. As long as I am home by 10 PM I'm OK so that actually gives me a lot of time. :-) Z

ctfink

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hey there DWR. One of the catalysts for aquisition of ELIO is an annual spring trip to visit my best buddy in Tennessee. Specifically Reelfoot Lake. When I have Elio under my wing I will most likely make several trips for some fresh crappie. Hope to cross paths! :)
With some strategic planning, Zelio, maybe we can enjoy a cup of coffee as well!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey there DWR. One of the catalysts for aquisition of ELIO is an annual spring trip to visit my best buddy in Tennessee. Specifically Reelfoot Lake. When I have Elio under my wing I will most likely make several trips for some fresh crappie. Hope to cross paths! :)
With some strategic planning, Zelio, maybe we can enjoy a cup of coffee as well!
Considering I now live on the other side of the country, that may be difficult. I now live in Oregon. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom