• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jumped Off The Stratosphere!

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
image.jpg
So I'm in Las Vegas for the thanksgiving holidays with my wife's family and decided to jump off of the stratosphere! No it wasn't because the in laws were driving me nuts;). I watched some YouTube videos of people jumping and decided I needed to try it. Holy $h!t was it exhilarating! 855' controlled decent from the top. When I get home I'll have to post a link to the video.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 3611 So I'm in Las Vegas for the thanksgiving holidays with my wife's family and decided to jump off of the stratosphere! No it wasn't because the in laws were driving me nuts;). I watched some YouTube videos of people jumping and decided I needed to try it. Holy $h!t was it exhilarating! 855' controlled decent from the top. When I get home I'll have to post a link to the video.

Congrats! :)

I did this just after my 30th birthday and it was amazing! Of course I have also jumped out of perfectly good airplanes and helicopters and find this kind of thing fun in a terrifying way. :cool:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Won't get me up there, but would you share how much it cost to brown your undies ??

It looks like it is $120 - $150 right now depending on the package you get. A bit more expensive than when I did it a few years ago but its definitely a thrilling experience for people who are into that kind of thing.

http://www.skyjumplasvegas.com/hours.php

For those who don't know there are also several extreme rides on top of the tower which are less expensive but still pretty thrilling. There used to even be roller coaster up there however it was removed several years ago to make room for some of these other rides.

http://www.stratospherehotel.com/Activities/Thrill-Rides

Top Bottom