• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jumped Off The Stratosphere!

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why would anyone want to jump out of a perfectly good building?? :eek:

I'm with you on that Bert. For me it's not so much the jumping, but the stopping - SPLAT!
Broken%252520Egg.jpg

BilgeRat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ah, whatever blows wind up your dress! When I was in Sydney, I watched the people trooping up the arches of the Harbor Bridge, and said, "Note to self; DON"T DO THAT!" I did talk to a guy from LA whose wife was on a bridge walk; it was $125 and you had to blow 0.00 on a breathalyzer before you could go!

Last edited:

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 3611 So I'm in Las Vegas for the thanksgiving holidays with my wife's family and decided to jump off of the stratosphere! No it wasn't because the in laws were driving me nuts;). I watched some YouTube videos of people jumping and decided I needed to try it. Holy $h!t was it exhilarating! 855' controlled decent from the top. When I get home I'll have to post a link to the video.
You aught to do a commercial for who ever cleans your underwear too. I'll bet there's not a single thing "holy" about that. lol

Top Bottom