• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just A Thought ...

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You folks seems to have a PROBLEM reading what Elio SAYS. :) Or maybe you can't understand English.
So you say what they post on their web site should be overlooked as what, misspoke or ??????????????

The last I recall is they are still trying to reach a $6,800 and are about $500 over at this point.
I haven't seen them backing away from their goal.

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
FYI

I planned for 28 years to RETIRE to the Caribbean

planning !!

I was distracted by someone to stay in Florida, but THANK GOD

I came to my senses

i chose the Island in the USVI

St John

3/4 NATIONAL PARK

SPEED limit is 25 MPH

there are more DONKEYS and GOATS than people …

I prefer life like this

to go get a six-pack cold beer I drive 5 miles through National Park to get to small store

i am completely guilty of NOT reading any of the Elio stuff

figured if it ever made it to production, I would get caught up

it seems EXACTLY word for word what CorbinMotors had with the Sparrow !!

simple

give us your $$

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
sooo, what are your dating preferences? donkeys or goats? :p (since there aren't enough people to go around)
Thank you for this classic reply! Our spot in line is probably referring to the line of reservation holders. The first vehicle will probably go to Paul Elio, which it should. The next few will probably go to the investors and central members of the Elio team. Then we will probably be getting ours. I wish the president of the United States had a reservation. The first one would go to him giving great media coverage.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for this classic reply! Our spot in line is probably referring to the line of reservation holders. The first vehicle will probably go to Paul Elio, which it should. The next few will probably go to the investors and central members of the Elio team. Then we will probably be getting ours. I wish the president of the United States had a reservation. The first one would go to him giving great media coverage.

Kind of hope he stays out of it. Every company he backs goes under and leaves us holding the bill.

Top Bottom