• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just Got A New Car!

McBrew

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My Benz is getting a little long in the tooth, so I put it up for sale and bought myself a newer and more fun ride.

Fiat 500 Abarth.jpg

Abarth.jpg

It's a new 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth cabriolet. It might weigh a little more than the Elio, but it does have 160 horsepower and 180 pounds of torque. It is a -blast- to drive, and I'm not pushing it hard yet The exhaust note is amazing... and surprising for a 1.4 liter engine. It has just about every option they offer, but was about $5,000 off due to having a bunch of 2015 models on the lot.

Last edited:

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My Benz is getting a little long in the tooth, so I put it up for sale and bought myself a newer and more fun ride.

View attachment 8061

View attachment 8062

It's a new 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth cabriolet. It might weigh a little more than the Elio, but it does have 160 horsepower and 180 pounds of torque. It is a -blast- to drive, and I'm not pushing it hard yet The exhaust note is amazing... and surprising for a 1.4 liter engine. It has just about every option they offer, but was about $5,000 off due to having a bunch of 2015 models on the lot.
DSCN4217.JPG

Yea, I did the same thing, I am at 15,000 miles now, my only complaint is the psychotic radio and the dash dimmer..

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 8061

View attachment 8062

WTG great purchase! Enjoy!!

Top Bottom