• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just Joined

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Kensidecar says hello to fellow Elioers. I recently moved from Long Island to Garner, NC
Unless you were a former resident of NC you must be in culture shock! Hi and welcome from Oregon, kensidecar. Here is some information about Elio Tour Events for the future in case you have not seen an Elio and want to.

12/05 - 12/07
Charlotte, NC Area mall
Stay tuned for details

12/12 - 12/14
Raleigh, NC Area Mall
Stay tuned for details

More details will be posted closer to the actual dates. I hope you enjoy this forum site. We are a very diverse group who have the common interest of the Elio. Feel free to jump in with shared ideas, creativity, questions, etc. We are generally a very friendly group. Enjoy your new life in Garner and hope to see you next year while I am out driving my Elio. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Kensidecar says hello to fellow Elioers. I recently moved from Long Island to Garner, NC
Welcome to the forum where you will find the latest information, rumors, and opinions on the development and production of the Elio. Using the forum search function will help you find the answers to just about any question you may have about the Elio. If not, just ask because we are a friendly helpful group who want to make the Elio experience rewarding, exciting, and entertaining for everyone.

Top Bottom