• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just Saying Hi,

Reaction score
I have been talking about the Elio for some time now and for fathers day my wife handed me a card stating that I am now in line to buy one win they start production. With a 40 mile commute one way im pretty jazzed about it.
Welcome to another Ohioian and congrats on having a very wonderful wife. Be sure to join our Ohio forum at the bottom of the forum list in Mid-West states. We have 'PLANS'. Will you be able to go to Columbus this week to see the Elios. I will be there Saturday.
Where in Ohio are you? I'm keeping a list.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zelio i will be at the P4 show on Airport Dr on Weds, hopefully around 5.
Wish I could join you because then I would be able to visit my son in Toledo. However, that is a bit far from Oregon so I will wait until July 11 and see the Elio in Portland. Maybe my son will come and see me instead. LOL :-) Z

Reaction score
I received the T shirt and bumper sticker when do I receive what my number is?

Hello Jeff, I assume you went $1k all-in and therefore ya just missed 'the boat'. You will be one of the first in line in the next batch. Congrats to you. I am only guessing your number will be @ #5650. Don't hold your breath, it will be @ 4-8 weeks before 'Our Next New $1k All-In Party'. You will be hopefully the one to announce it. Congratulations to you.

Top Bottom