• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just Signed Up All In

Bob Allen

Reaction score
Well,
We placed our deposit we are all in looking forward to driving down to LA and picking up the Elio from the factory direct
I just joined all in a couple days ago myself. Hmmm, maybe a flight there and drive back would do better. Then I don't have to drive the gas guzzling 30mpg Camry all that way. Haha.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just saw your first post. Welcome to the Elio family and to the forum. Here you will find the latest information, facts, rumors, and opinions. There are many very helpful friendly people who will try to answer any question you may have and you will get hours of entertainment. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just saw your first post. Welcome to the Elio family and to the forum. Here you will find the latest information, facts, rumors, and opinions. There are many very helpful friendly people who will try to answer any question you may have and you will get hours of entertainment. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience
I honesty have to laugh about this. I have posted nearly 500 messages and the big one last Thursday OKC Elio or what I learned......... was my post.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome just the same. I get belated birthday cards too!:eek:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Going to have to learn to hit the reply tab rather than just adding the next post. This was in response to post #1' NavyChief

Top Bottom