• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just Signed Up

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi. I'm KeithJames. I just signed up so I could interact on this forum. I don't have a reservation number yet but I'm very likely to jump on board in the next few months. Elio has informed me that they will let us all know before they close the 50% back on the "all in" deal. My interest in Elio is to have a second vehicle for it's enjoyment and also for the ease of having two when one is in the shop. I'm a house owner but I started late in life and I'm not a wealthy man and am working hard to be able to retire and stay in my own home when I'm ready to at least semi retire in five to seven years. Having affordable and dependable transportation is important and I love the idea of having two affordable vehicles. My other car is a 2014 Mitsubishi subcompact Mirage and I absolutely love my Mirage. It is a fantastic buy for the money and I have simply loved my Mirage for the last year and half. When I get my Elio, the Mirage will be my "big" car!
Keith James, welcome to the forum and I hope you find all the information you need to convince you the Elio is a great "and" vehicle. Enjoy the journey with us and hope you are among the rest of us looking forward to driving an Elio in the future.

Keith Dahl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi. I'm KeithJames. I just signed up so I could interact on this forum. I don't have a reservation number yet but I'm very likely to jump on board in the next few months. Elio has informed me that they will let us all know before they close the 50% back on the "all in" deal. My interest in Elio is to have a second vehicle for it's enjoyment and also for the ease of having two when one is in the shop. I'm a house owner but I started late in life and I'm not a wealthy man and am working hard to be able to retire and stay in my own home when I'm ready to at least semi retire in five to seven years. Having affordable and dependable transportation is important and I love the idea of having two affordable vehicles. My other car is a 2014 Mitsubishi subcompact Mirage and I absolutely love my Mirage. It is a fantastic buy for the money and I have simply loved my Mirage for the last year and half. When I get my Elio, the Mirage will be my "big" car!
Keith is the best name ever. welcome Keith, sincerely, Keith

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, from TX. This has certainly been my "Go To" site since I have latched on to the Elio.

I have become addicted, and I haven'the even seen it in person yet. I really hope it is NOT a dream crusher when I do, cuz I WANT/NEED to believe in this vehicle!

Top Bottom