• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just Wanted To Say "hey"….

NN4S

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Welcome! I've just joined up myself, though I've been watching the progress of the project and such for a while now. Looking forward to putting one of these on the road here in North AL within the next year or so...:cool:

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Same here, NN4S. I'm looking forward to driving one around here in the B'ham area. I'm also looking forward to saving some money at the gas pump. I used to ride motorcycles a lot and enjoyed doing so. But now that I'm older, my wife would prefer me to not to ride bikes. She "says" my reflexes aren't what they used to be! ;) I think I'll enjoy driving an Elio just as much – if not more so than riding a bike. We'll have airbags, roll cage (of sorts) and won't have to get wet.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Just wanted to say "hey" to my fellow Alabamians! I'm new to the forum, but have been interested in Elio Motors for a while. I just got in line yesterday (Aug 31). Better late than never!

Have a good week!

Congrats on your deposit, and EXCELLENT choice on your username. :-) Welcome from Kansas.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Thanks Jeff! I appreciate the welcome.

Not that I need to, but I want to remind Elio we're looking forward to the 84MPG ;)

Halfway between Kansas and Denver? Which football team do you pull for?

Dang right, 84 mpg, I believe 49 mpg in town, 60+ mpg combined. Will be great!!

Good question on the NFL! I'm a big fan. I have always been a Chiefs fan. There are plenty of Bronco fans where I live. I lived in Denver for 15 years, and somehow survived and stayed a Chiefs fan through it all! I was lucky enough to be in the stadium in '94 for the Montana-Elway game. It was an amazing game.

How about you? Do you follow the Saints, Titans, Dolphins, Buccaneers, Jaguars, Panthers?

Top Bottom