• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ktbs Article Made Google News

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would like to see an accounting of where the money was spent. I am interested in how much money went to Rousch, Red Dot, and other partners. I would like to see what these companies provided for this money.
It takes a lot of money to design a vehicle and I would like to see the activities and their cost.
Doing so would also explain to people of how the money was spent silence many critics.

I believe EM uses the fact they are a publicly traded company to avoid saying anything. But don't publicly traded companies have requirements to explain their finances and how they spend money?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would like to see an accounting of where the money was spent. I am interested in how much money went to Rousch, Red Dot, and other partners. I would like to see what these companies provided for this money.
It takes a lot of money to design a vehicle and I would like to see the activities and their cost.
Doing so would also explain to people of how the money was spent silence many critics.

I believe EM uses the fact they are a publicly traded company to avoid saying anything. But don't publicly traded companies have requirements to explain their finances and how they spend money?
Read the first SEC filing. It was all in there.

Top Bottom