• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

La Auto Show 2016 - Guess The Color.

What color will the E1C be at the LAS-2016?

• MarshMallow(White)

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Red Hot

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Licorice(Black)

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Rocket Silver

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • True Blue

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • CreamCickle(Orange)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SourApple(Green)

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Some Pastel Mix (lighter version of the above)

• Some Tone Mix (darker version of the above)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They never did say that the "review" of this orange vehicle was from The LA Auto Show
They simply called it an event "this past weekend" and referred to the vehicle...
"being on display" at The Jackson Barrett Auction in Vegas.
They never actually called the described orange vehicle the E1-A either.

You probably should edit the title of your link, booboo, before people get really confused.

Last edited:

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
He really showed himself in the very first sentence..."A prototype of Elio Motor’s groundbreaking three-wheeled autocycle was put on displace at the Barrett-Jackson collector car auction...."
And he continued with more inaccuracies throughout the article.

New headline: "JoBorrass never fails to disappoint"

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
There was one section in that article that I really wonder about; is it true? Or is he misinformed and bent the story to fit his line of thinking

Loan.gif

EM secured the loan? If that's correct, this has been what Paul has hinted at in his last few appearances.
But here again, consider the source; did Joe B find out something that we have all been waiting for?
Or has he done his typical; "if you can't find facts, make some up".

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There was one section in that article that I really wonder about; is it true? Or is he misinformed and bent the story to fit his line of thinking

View attachment 11675

EM secured the loan? If that's correct, this has been what Paul has hinted at in his last few appearances.
But here again, consider the source; did Joe B find out something that we have all been waiting for?
Or has he done his typical; "if you can't find facts, make some up".

He also says the E1A is the technical term for the Elio and that it requires a complicated pricing scheme. As we all know, the pricing scheme is not for the E1A and that is not the retail name. So I would not trust any "facts" that he has to offer.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
He also says the E1A is the technical term for the Elio and that it requires a complicated pricing scheme. As we all know, the pricing scheme is not for the E1A and that is not the retail name. So I would not trust any "facts" that he has to offer.
This was our local Donut Shop's quote of the day : "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." Mark Twain

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
White; didn't they already post a picture of the E1-C before?
I think the only shots of the E1c were of the frame which was black like the rest. I believe the E1a was red (Red Hot) and the E1d was Orange (Creamsicle). But I could be wrong.The show cars have each been different colors from the seven so I expect White, Blue or Black. I picked Black because it's considered sexier at this time.

Top Bottom