• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Las Vegas Here

Motorola

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi Las Vegas checking in. Hope these guys pull this off. Perfect vehicle to get around here in Vegas. Can't decide which color to get. Going to make a decision tonight and go all in before I start my day tomorrow. My wife said its ugly. LOL . I told her it was a guy thing.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Las Vegas checking in. Hope these guys pull this off. Perfect vehicle to get around here in Vegas. Can't decide which color to get. Going to make a decision tonight and go all in before I start my day tomorrow. My wife said its ugly. LOL . I told her it was a guy thing.
A guy thing? I don't think so! LOL I'm a 72 y/o woman and I can't wait to get my Elio. You do not need to know your color now because they won't be taking that information until much closer to production date. You are the second LV resident to join our site today. Ralphe will be so pleased because he has been wanting to get to know other LV Elio people. I'm from Oregon but I am friendly so generally greet people when I get a chance. This is a great web site and we have a super support staff. You will find lots of information, even more speculation, and lots of ideas for making your Elio beautiful. Enjoy your journey to Elio ownership! I know I am. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Motorola, Welcome to our merry little band of Elio nuts. As zelio pointed out you have plenty of time to decide, and change your mind about, how you want your Elio to come equipped. I hope you have a great time here however if you ever have any issues please feel free to contact a staff member aswe are here to help. :)

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey how about checking out the fron seat..i see where it's a manual pump up as standard, do ya think ordering the power sear is worth the xtra bucks.. tilt wheel?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Your wife and my wife think the same way.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey how about checking out the fron seat..i see where it's a manual pump up as standard, do ya think ordering the power sear is worth the xtra bucks.. tilt wheel?

I'd say it would NOT be worth the money. Most people pick a position for their seat and rarely change it. It isn't like you'd be pumping it up or down every day. The tilt wheel? Maybe. If you didn't like the stock position, it would surely be worth having. I have tilt steering in my truck but haven't touched it in probably several months. Maybe I'm in the minority there. I just don't see a reason to change it from my favorite position. It's not like my wife will be driving it. I don't need to tilt it up to get out either... Maybe if I drank more beer... Hmm... science project!

Top Bottom