• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Latest Email From Paul Elio---- Nice Gesture Or Calming The Lynch Party???? Added Bonus

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My belief is that it is several things. Referring to this thread title, I believe this to be both; a nice gesture since he has held the deposit money for more than the one year he previously referred to, and to calm the lynching party and reduce the refunds of the frustrated "want-in" depositors. Although not benefiting these depositors directly, it shows an honest attempt to address delays for long term deposit holders. Outflows of deposits at this time could be harmful in the eyes of potential investors, the interested public, and rattle PE personally.

The ATVM loan requires that the money lent not be critical to the success of the project, that alternate funding be available, but this loan guarantee would be a cheaper route to success. So providing this additional spiff should not be impacting the government's decision making. For the government to approve, it would be critical for EM to have this alternate financing lined up.

This may be a precursor to a price increase, but given that new 2015 depositors have been excluded, this would not win friends among them.

I think we'll have to wait for the book to be written, as I'm sure it will.

Last edited:
Top Bottom