• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Let's Plan A Party

Reaction score
Buckeye Jake is planning a get together in Columbus, Ohio sometime near Spring and We have it in to party at Cedar Point after our Elios come in. But, what do you think about getting together in Shreveport the day Z's #6011 is do to roll off the assembly line? Some of us will have our own elios by then and some of us can make arraignments to pick up our orders on that very same day. We'll have a party at the plant. If we can't get in, we can do it in the parking lot. RV's and All. Then and there we can 'pass the hat' and buy Z's #6011 and donate it to her YMCA or the one near Shreveport.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Buckeye Jake is planning a get together in Columbus, Ohio sometime near Spring and We have it in to party at Cedar Point after our Elios come in. But, what do you think about getting together in Shreveport the day Z's #6011 is do to roll off the assembly line? Some of us will have our own elios by then and some of us can make arraignments to pick up our orders on that very same day. We'll have a party at the plant. If we can't get in, we can do it in the parking lot. RV's and All. Then and there we can 'pass the hat' and buy Z's #6011 and donate it to her YMCA or the one near Shreveport.

Quick, I would like to respecfully resubmit an idea/post I made eairlier.
I would like see Z's dress, cap and #6011 kept in our Elio family. If we donated these items to a YMCA anywhere, they would incur ongoing cost for up-keep and to maintain. Her memory would soon be lost to the patrons there. If we could establish a Zelio memorial at the Shreveport plant, it could be enjoyed by any/all Elio fans, as they would learn of our Most honored member. Is it possible to have an annual Zelio memoral ride to Shreveport to celibrate/honor Z on the day her Elio came off the line?? As Z was one of the Greatest friends I never net, I, for one, would make the trip.
(see below)
'Dustoff, here is an idea I have been working on since we heard the news of her passing.
As you are in contact with her family, see if it were possible to have her 'T' shirt dress, cap and 'A to Z' book professionally preserved.
What better place for a memoral than the very place where our Elios are born, the Shreveport plant.
We might get Goofy to explore the possibility of getting Paul/company to set up a space at the plant for this.I'm sure the company will have a collection of cars as they change, like Harley/others.
If that were doable, Z's Elio items could be placed on display from day one,when the plant opens.
Carrying this a little further, when Z's #6011 rolls off the line, have it placed in the display also, with back ground info about Zs extreme support for the Elio. Pictures of Z and the tour vechile could be added.
I know all this would take some Doing but it's possible with donations and determination.
I beleive it would make a Great human interest story about the Elio and honor our friend.'

Reaction score
Quick, I would like to respecfully resubmit an idea/post I made eairlier.
I would like see Z's dress, cap and #6011 kept in our Elio family. If we donated these items to a YMCA anywhere, they would incur ongoing cost for up-keep and to maintain. Her memory would soon be lost to the patrons there. If we could establish a Zelio memorial at the Shreveport plant, it could be enjoyed by any/all Elio fans, as they would learn of our Most honored member. Is it possible to have an annual Zelio memoral ride to Shreveport to celibrate/honor Z on the day her Elio came off the line?? As Z was one of the Greatest friends I never net, I, for one, would make the trip.
(see below)
'Dustoff, here is an idea I have been working on since we heard the news of her passing.
As you are in contact with her family, see if it were possible to have her 'T' shirt dress, cap and 'A to Z' book professionally preserved.
What better place for a memoral than the very place where our Elios are born, the Shreveport plant.
We might get Goofy to explore the possibility of getting Paul/company to set up a space at the plant for this.I'm sure the company will have a collection of cars as they change, like Harley/others.
If that were doable, Z's Elio items could be placed on display from day one,when the plant opens.
Carrying this a little further, when Z's #6011 rolls off the line, have it placed in the display also, with back ground info about Zs extreme support for the Elio. Pictures of Z and the tour vechile could be added.
I know all this would take some Doing but it's possible with donations and determination.
I beleive it would make a Great human interest story about the Elio and honor our friend.'

OK, sounds cool.

Top Bottom