• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Let's Talk Elio Episode 11 Is Live On Youtube

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys lots of news this week. Are you All In?
For Clarity; those of us who are "all in" will now be asked to lock in the price by going to the "new commitment" web site and electronically sign and agree to a commitment to purchase said vehicle.
Well what are we waiting for? https://www.eliomotors.com/lockin/
All I got after filling and signing at the site was a little popup window affirming so. I did not even have to log into the site to do this.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got an email from elio today confirming my commitment. I am now confirmed committed, lol..
I guess if you've ordered 3 or more Elios you get a confirmation email verifying your "pledge to buy". I've not gotten a confirmation on mine. I also noticed that my account reflecting my Elio order has an order number but does not list my place in the production line which is 8954.

acamara

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess if you've ordered 3 or more Elios you get a confirmation email verifying your "pledge to buy". I've not gotten a confirmation on mine. I also noticed that my account reflecting my Elio order has an order number but does not list my place in the production line which is 8954.
The SIL # is not shown in my Account page either, just my order #

Top Bottom