• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Let's Talk Elio Episode 6 Is Live

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Episode 6: The aftermath of the unveil! Thanks for all of your support!!! Please share and subscribe!

Here's the link:

Many of the 4 post lift sites will give you dimensions that you can use to determine if the lift will work for you. I have an advantage lift and they post a sizing chart on page 2 of this link.

The elio is currently speced at 54.2". My lift indicates that you need 4.5" for the track and another 4" of clearance to unlock so that brings consumed height to just under 63" (5' 3"). Now you can measure the height of your garage and see whether a 4-post like this will fit.

Two additional gotchas to be aware of:
  1. Third wheel of the elio means it won't work on a normal 4 post lift. However, Advantage Lifts, and I sure others, sell deck inserts that span the space between the tracks and will easily hold the entire weight of an elio. I bought one of these when I bought my lift because I plan to be able to lift my elio that way.
  2. Check the width of the tracks and the distance they are from each other. Given your exotics you may have vehicles that will require an extra wide stance. My buddy bought a lift after seeing mine and a short time later bought a Ford Raptor. Imagine his disappointment the first time he tried to drive the new truck onto the lift and it fell off the track :eek::(

Joeker88

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Many of the 4 post lift sites will give you dimensions that you can use to determine if the lift will work for you. I have an advantage lift and they post a sizing chart on page 2 of this link.

The elio is currently speced at 54.2". My lift indicates that you need 4.5" for the track and another 4" of clearance to unlock so that brings consumed height to just under 63" (5' 3"). Now you can measure the height of your garage and see whether a 4-post like this will fit.

1. Third wheel of the elio means it won't work on a normal 4 post lift. However, Advantage Lifts, and I sure others, sell deck inserts that span the space between the tracks and will easily hold the entire weight of an elio. I bought one of these when I bought my lift because I plan to be able to lift my elio that way.
  2. Check the width of the tracks and the distance they are from each other. Given your exotics you may have vehicles that will require an extra wide stance. My buddy bought a lift after seeing mine and a short time later bought a Ford Raptor. Imagine his disappointment the first time he tried to drive the new truck onto the lift and it fell off the track :eek::(
Thanks Jeff!!!

Joeker88

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Sorry about your buddy's Raptor:(

Top Bottom