• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Life In General

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Got a birthday card from Paul saying "Someday" ,got one from Zelio that said "Soon "

Friday I was up in the mountains of western Maine when I was struck by a Canadian snow flake .Canadian snow flakes are in the shape of a maple leaf .

Had planned to spend a couple months as a snowbird in South Texas but that didn't look promising .Decided to book into Mickey's Tree house for 35 nights and Key west for 14 nights .My wife has had three strokes and I want to have fun while we're together .She really worked hard ,very hard at recovery .We will be taking a Corvette convertible so I have been analyzing how to scientifically pack .I'm right down to removing the windshield washer reservoir so I can replace it with a small carry on bag .

Went to the coast because my wife likes fried clams and light houses .Noticed a trawler being towed by another boat while my wife was taking photos .I spent my time convincing some folks from Kansas that it was actually a captured North Korean destroyer .

Life is pretty good so don't ever give up on Elio it'll happen .Might not be as expected but it'll happen .

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hubby bought me an brand new orange Kubota BX23SLB-R Tractor, Loader, 16 inch Backhoe w/ industrial tires. It will be delivered Wednesday. Life is good here too. Elio will happen too.
Six years ago my wife sold her beloved Kubota Tractor, Loader, Tiller, w/Turf Tires that I bought her as a 30th wedding anniversary gift. She unselfishly let me use it periodically in our Tree Nursery. We now enjoy a low to no maintenance condo living lifestyle. A 'hubby' has to love a woman that begs for and appreciates the beauty of a Kubota.

I'm thinking your personal Elio color choice will be Kubota Orange? :) Life is Good.

Reaction score
Oh, he bought a 50" Land Pride reverse tine tiller for himself, lol. He does the gardening. Brought in radishes, celery, cucumbers that 'got away from him' they look like Zucchini and zucchini. I'm working on some pears. I've got eight pies worth in freezer, so far and these I picked off the ground. Yep, Life is Good.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh, he bought a 50" Land Pride reverse tine tiller for himself, lol. He does the gardening. Brought in radishes, celery, cucumbers that 'got away from him' they look like Zucchini and zucchini. I'm working on some pears. I've got eight pies worth in freezer, so far and these I picked off the ground. Yep, Life is Good.
As one baker to another I wish I had room to freeze 8 pies! Although if I had the convenience, I'd eat more Pie!

Top Bottom