• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Like It Or Leave It.

Ray Dolasin

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm tired of all the "Future Elio Owners" who are trying to reinvent the wheel. If you don't like what is presented by Elio then bow out or build your own...:mad::)o_O

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. I am in the group that's not a big fan of the new wheel covers, but I am totally on board with whatever product hits the assembly line. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have gone all in.

KScarguy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm...wasn't the Elio tour for the purpose of getting feedback on the design? I gave them my .02 cents worth and I see they took my advice on the front suspension. So you can thank me (and everyone else with the same idea) for that fix...ha!

Eliodriver

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hmmm...wasn't the Elio tour for the purpose of getting feedback on the design? I gave them my .02 cents worth and I see they took my advice on the front suspension. So you can thank me (and everyone else with the same idea) for that fix...ha!
what was you idea so I can thank you as I drive

KScarguy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I "suggested" that they move the coil over shocks out of the air stream and use tubular upper and lower control arms to replace the seriously ugly Geo metro parts. (I'm sure I wasn't the only one to make that suggestion) Those changes are on the P4.

I also think it needs the following "option" - a video monitor on the back of the drivers seat with the ability to chose between three cameras...one so the passenger can see the drivers face when talking to him, one so he can see the road in front and one more to see behind them. The monitor would also have the forth function for watching movies on the road. This option should have a passenger headphone jack as well.

Reaction score
COOL KAcarguy, that sounds wonderful.
I agree what design Elio goes with will be wonderful and that is why I am all in I was sold with the P3 and now I am in love with the P4.
I was thinking, Ray, more of the next models for next year and after market things. It's my pipe dream. Mellow............

DBN477

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I "suggested" that they move the coil over shocks out of the air stream and use tubular upper and lower control arms to replace the seriously ugly Geo metro parts. (I'm sure I wasn't the only one to make that suggestion) Those changes are on the P4.

or maybe it was the wind tunnel that dictated the new design? Like the headlights. I would expect more refinements in design that did not come from anyone's suggestion. Because, think of it, did anyone really think those generic trailer fenders were aerodynamic? Wind tunnel dictated new fenders. Look at the trailing edge of Aptera fenders. I think it's possible to see even more refinement of fenders.

Top Bottom