• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Little News From Tesla

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How is it that folks have in their heads to change their oil @3k, when many of the owners manual/manufacturer call for 7k to keep warranty valid?
The oil co.?, Jiffy Lube?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
How is it that folks have in their heads to change their oil @3k, when many of the owners manual/manufacturer call for 7k to keep warranty valid?
The oil co.?, Jiffy Lube?
When I bought my 2017 Dodge, the owners manual said, once a year, or 10,000 miles which ever comes first.
Even the salesman was surprised, but he said "if it says it in the manual, follow it".

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Final Update:

Took delivery of our Model 3 tonight!

46831336-10218140028558067-4200031184270393344-n.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was first and likely even more envious, just didn’t post it! :) I called Tesla Seattle a week ago with questions (unanswered) about a Model X lease. A week later no followup return call. Emailed the Company yesterday, expressing concern expecting a reply within 24 hours and nothing. Is that typica Teslal customer service? The non-response red flags my concern about customer service after the sale.

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was first and likely even more envious, just didn’t post it! :) I called Tesla Seattle a week ago with questions (unanswered) about a Model X lease. A week later no followup return call. Emailed the Company yesterday, expressing concern expecting a reply within 24 hours and nothing. Is that typica Teslal customer service? The non-response red flags my concern about customer service after the sale.

Ha, I haven't even gotten to drive it yet, as it's the wife's vehicle and she's hogging it!

I haven't had any issues with communication with my Service Center, but other owners/potential owners have expressed similar experiences to you. Most of them seem to be related to high-traffic stores, and they are crazy busy with the Model 3, and trying to get as many deliveries out the door before Dec. 31st ($7500 tax credit).

I think things will calm down after the end of the year, but really Tesla isn't the greatest with communication in general. Like I said, I haven't had any real issues...but that's not the same as saying they couldn't have communicated better.

Top Bottom