• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Looking Forward To This!

AndyT3

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there everyone!

My name is Andy, and I'm eagerly awaiting the tour stop in Braintree, MA in June. If all goes well, and I have a chance to sit in it, and get a feel, I plan on dropping my $1,000 for a spot in line!

I've been following along for a while, and a co-worker recently was telling me about her interest in Elio as well. This got the ball rolling for me again, and low and behold, they will be making a stop in Mass. Good timing I guess...

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm very impatiently waiting...

I don't think it will be an issue, however, my husband is a bigger guy, and I normally drive everywhere when we take one of my cars, so hopefully the backseat is acceptable for him.
The rear seat is 25 inches wide and headroom is listed at 36 inches. I "believe" it is designed for a 6 ft. 220 lb. person. Hope he's comfortable, and you both enjoy the Elio, and this forum. :D

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi there everyone!

My name is Andy, and I'm eagerly awaiting the tour stop in Braintree, MA in June. If all goes well, and I have a chance to sit in it, and get a feel, I plan on dropping my $1,000 for a spot in line!

I've been following along for a while, and a co-worker recently was telling me about her interest in Elio as well. This got the ball rolling for me again, and low and behold, they will be making a stop in Mass. Good timing I guess...
Welcome to all things Elio- Sitting in it( and smiling- it's a reflex) you'll be hooked!!! Read away,will never compare to the actual Elio you can touch/sit/walk around, have your picture taken with both arms out each window, and the automatic grin!!
let us know your impressions

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi there everyone!

Welcome from Arkansas! Lots to read on this forum, very informative and entertaining while we all watch Automotive history in the making!

Top Bottom