• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Looking Good.......

Grayfox72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I checked out the Daytona Beach location today where the Elio will be on display. It is in the middle of Main street where all the watering holes and bike shops are located. The E team could not have picked a better location. With all the foot traffic I am willing to bet that there will be a 2K or 3K increase in reservations after this event

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I checked out the Daytona Beach location today where the Elio will be on display. It is in the middle of Main street where all the watering holes and bike shops are located. The E team could not have picked a better location. With all the foot traffic I am willing to bet that there will be a 2K or 3K increase in reservations after this event
Know right where your at. My sister lives in Ormond Beach. Are you going to take some pictures and ask our questions?

Grayfox72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I intend to take many pictures and video and have a page of questions to ask even though I'm already in at 1K...The aviatar is my mode of getting to work and fun driving, but when it's cold or rain I use our SUV. I hate doing that since it leaves my wife no vehicle to use in the event she wishes to go out. This is why I want the Elio....

Top Bottom