• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was watching a video on new transportation technologies and they mention the Lush vehicles. It looks interesting. Perhaps more enclosed scooter than car?
Lush Motors.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was watching a video on new transportation technologies and they mention the Lush vehicles. It looks interesting. Perhaps more enclosed scooter than car?
Lush Motors.
maxresdefault.jpg

[Broken External Image]
I will agree to Lush Motors as soon as they make non refundable deposits on their 3 wheelers and target a production date at (XX) weeks in the future. Unless they do this, they are a fantasy that is built up in someones mind.

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Vehicles like this are neat looking.... would be great to ride around in your neighborhood or subdivision. That’s about it. I’d feel safer on a motorcycle. You’d at least have the power to get out of someone’s way.

So far - I haven’t seen anything yet on the horizon that is equal to Elio’s value - price, comfort, safety and MPG. Maybe one day in the near future we can buy one. Don’t know why, but I’m beginning to get the feeling that good news may happen this summer. Just a feeling.....

Between Stu and Pat (and others) - maybe they can be the catalyst to get it off the ground.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So far - I haven’t seen anything yet on the horizon that is equal to Elio’s value - price, comfort, safety and MPG. Maybe one day in the near future we can buy one.
The Elio specifications beat everyone hands down. If Elio did one simple trick, they would be funded tomorrow. Hopefully they figure it out.

Top Bottom