• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Made In America - Wh Plans For Announcements

ABC123

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Wapo announced that the White House plans several announcements this week saluting American manufacturing. No real details. Does anyone know if any announcements regarding future investments in American manufacturing are due to be released? Yes, this is a self-serving post, but since Trump has the flair for dramatics, making an announcement that the government is making a manufacturing investment in Elio would be something I'd like to hear.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"No real details" WH announcement! FOTFLMFAO!!!!
This is completely off the subject RU, but I liked your story about your friend's reaction to 1000 Vegans on that cruise in an other thread.
I just got done watching "What the Health?" and "In Defense of Food". After years of following the debate, I'm convinced.
I've been off of dairy for almost two years and I'm now starting to wean myself off of chicken breasts.
Beans, rice, veggies and fruit can be extremely cheap to boot.
Thanks for being part of the inspiration.

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
this thread is skirting the forums limitations requiring all political commentary to be directly related to EM .... with the concept that American Made products would (hopefully) one day include EM, I'll let it go until someone pulls it across the line

Top Bottom