• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Manufacturing Rate

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't need EM to prove anything as far as market size goes. Even a cursory review of the numbers indicates that the demand is there to meet the 250k/year rate with substantial room to grow. The only thing left to prove is whether they can successfully execute production and marketing well enough to fill that demand.
That's what I meant.........get it to production to prove the anticipated market demand and yearly sales numbers. I don't think we can assume peak production until the Elio hits the road. Production numbers should scale rapidly............after production begins.

Last edited:

runt2

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Your FACE is an aggressive projection for an unproven niche.

Sethodine, that was incredibly childish! But it gave me a good laugh - I guess that shows my own maturity. Sorry Aprilia, no offense meant in your direction. Negative comments don't bother me, (many of your comments have been valid) but it just seems that constantly throwing negatives to a group trying to be realistic but positive makes the group suspect of your motives.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Sethodine, that was incredibly childish! But it gave me a good laugh - I guess that shows my own maturity. Sorry Aprilia, no offense meant in your direction. Negative comments don't bother me, (many of your comments have been valid) but it just seems that constantly throwing negatives to a group trying to be realistic but positive makes the group suspect of your motives.
Great observation. :thumb:

Be even better if he answered PM's

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sometimes (just sometimes) I don't mind. It gives a chance to address these issues for others, who are just doing web searches.
As we respond to the points made, in effect the trolls are helping us crush them, but for outsiders more than ourselves.
And you have to admit it broadens your knowledge base.
However the one item I don't like is going over the same stupid mis-fact a million times.
Anyway it only takes one good and logical summarization to quell foolishness.

Anyway it only takes one good and logical summarization to quell foolishness.[/QUOTE] Tried and failed

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry folks, April is just really getting on my nerves. I understand doubt and I understand pessimism, but I don't understand Aprilia.
You can block him if you wish, no need to let him get to ya!, actually he's unusual having great information to contribute, and then cranking folks up, most of the "others", just come in, put out their s_ _ t and leave, sometimes to return months later.

You don't have to understand him, that's what psychologists try to do.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Blocking, or rather poor blocking, is part of the reason my Falcons didn't play in the off season last year.

Well, I figured since it had been pages and pages since "Manufacturing Rate" has been mentioned, I'd try hijacking this hijacked thread... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom