• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Manufacturing Rate

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You sure can. Jeez, for some reason, I can't seem to get consistent "T" usage.

Ty if your hands are anything like mine you come to realize that most display keyboards were designed by some gnome like IT engineer with tiny little fingers.

I miss stuff all the time because my big paws miss keys all over the place.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ty if your hands are anything like mine you come to realize that most display keyboards were designed by some gnome like IT engineer with tiny little fingers.

I miss stuff all the time because my big paws miss keys all over the place.
True. It sucks though but I'm sure I'll live.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I thought you guessed consonants and bought vowels.

Well done! You are correct.

I know if they guess a consonant (or buy a vowel) that has been already used, on Wheel of Fortune, the contestant loses their turn. But I don't know if I've seen a contestant try to buy a consonant. Pat Sajak would probably say "nope! you can have one for free though...".

Trivia: Sajak will be 69 yrs old in a few weeks.

Sorry for the distraction... back to "Manufacturing Rate" now....

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's a nice calculator but it is way too conservative. Elio is using experienced suppliers and they have an existing assembly line. It'll take workers less Han a day to learn their jobs. With suppliers supplying parts at Elio's rates, the logistics hat are unique to Elio are the only unknown but to counter hat, Paul brought on experienced management. So, I would be willing to bet they'll be full speed easily within he first month.

My problem is that I still don't have a production number to enter into the calculator. does this mean I don't get a car?

Top Bottom