• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Manufacturing Rate

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Kind of like banking at Fifth Third bank. Like I want to do my banking with an organization that doesn't know how numbers work...
Fifth Third Bank (5/3 Bank) is a U.S. regional banking corporation, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio at Fifth Third Center, and is the principal subsidiary of holding company Fifth Third Bancorp. The company operates under an Ohio charter.

Fifth Third's unusual name is the result of the June 1, 1908, merger of Third National Bank and Fifth National Bank, to become the Fifth-Third National Bank of Cincinnati (the hyphen was later dropped).[3] While Third National was the senior partner, the merger took place when prohibitionist ideas were gaining popularity, and it is legend that "Fifth Third" was better than "Third Fifth," which could have been construed as a reference to three "fifths" of alcohol.[4] The name went through several changes over the years until March 24, 1969, when it was changed to Fifth Third Bank.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Fifth Third Bank (5/3 Bank) is a U.S. regional banking corporation, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio at Fifth Third Center, and is the principal subsidiary of holding company Fifth Third Bancorp. The company operates under an Ohio charter.

Fifth Third's unusual name is the result of the June 1, 1908, merger of Third National Bank and Fifth National Bank, to become the Fifth-Third National Bank of Cincinnati (the hyphen was later dropped).[3] While Third National was the senior partner, the merger took place when prohibitionist ideas were gaining popularity, and it is legend that "Fifth Third" was better than "Third Fifth," which could have been construed as a reference to three "fifths" of alcohol.[4] The name went through several changes over the years until March 24, 1969, when it was changed to Fifth Third Bank.
I don't care.
It's still silly.

Bamdalam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe that they are building these 100 cars right here in Livonia, Michigan, right in my backyard and I don't know where they are building them!!
How about doing a little recon, and maybe some pictures if you can locate them? All of us here would love to see what you can find.:D

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
How about doing a little recon, and maybe some pictures if you can locate them? All of us here would love to see what you can find.:D
He's going to be looking a long time; they're building the 100 down at the factory in Shreveport, LA.
The 23 E-series are being built in Livonia, MI

acamara

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe that they are building these 100 cars right here in Livonia, Michigan, right in my backyard and I don't know where they are building them!!
Time to do some cruisin ......and hopefully you can find the building.

Once you do perhaps they can offer you a hob there.

Best of luck and let us know when you find it. Would be so sweet

Top Bottom