• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Manufacturing Rate

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe. The Sale of additional already authorized Stock to fund operations is a viable option. Perhaps he's dipping the Elio toe in the water to see how well received it might be. They are paying exorbitant loan rates on some of their debt (18%). That should be avoided with prime so low.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Opened a thread in the forum on an Elio Investors Q&A event on the 14th. Is Elio prepping the public for something coming up?
EM has said: "there are announcement coming soon, keep an eye on the blogs and newsletters"; and that was all the detail I could get.
No when, no hint as to what the "announcements" are, nada, zilch, no nuttin' on what they might be about.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just remember to tune in Thursday at 11 mountain time. 1 eastern. Google virtual investor conferences elio motors...easy registration...emails address and 3 basic questions about short or long term investor...not real interrogation :behindsofa: or check out link on Paul Elio Live Virtual Investor Conference thread.

Last edited:

nickskeys

Elio Addict
Reaction score
He's going to be looking a long time; they're building the 100 down at the factory in Shreveport, LA.
The 23 E-series are being built in Livonia, MI
23 or 5. I don't care. I'd just like to know where they are being built in Livonia, MI. I read in an email from Elio Motors that the 100 prototypes were to be built in Livonia- that's why I asked here.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
23 or 5. I don't care. I'd just like to know where they are being built in Livonia, MI. I read in an email from Elio Motors that the 100 prototypes were to be built in Livonia- that's why I asked here.

The 23 E series are being built in Livonia, MI.
The 100 fleet units are being built in Shreveport, LA.

Top Bottom