• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

March Elio Events

Critter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_0413.JPG
Pictures!!! ???
yes, took about 17, have to download from my phone . Then I will post them. Had my brother take one of me getting in and out of it, to send to some friends. they wanted to confirm they could fit. They just called, on their way over to see it after I sent them a few pictures.
IMG_0421.JPG

Last edited:

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 214
yes, took about 17, have to download from my phone . Then I will post them. Had my brother take one of me getting in and out of it, to send to some friends. they wanted to confirm they could fit. They just called, on their way over to see it after I sent them a few pictures.View attachment 215
Thanks for posting! Love the interior and the nice looking steering wheel with the sharp looking Elio emblem in the center! How was the visibility through the windshield, side windows and rear view? Look forward to more pics! :)

Ray

Critter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_0419.JPG
IMG_0409.JPG

Thanks for posting! Love the interior and the nice looking steering wheel with the sharp looking Elio emblem in the center! How was the visibility through the windshield, side windows and rear view? Look forward to more pics! :)

Ray

The window view was nice and clear out all 3 sides. The rear view mirrors was difficult to test, the car was crowded around by people. The pic of the door open shows how the view through the door windows are nice and big. Looking ahead it was just like a windshield. If it had been bad I would have noticed.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Grayfox72! Yeah I was curious where they would have it and was afraid it would not be at the track. Elio may not have been allowed at the track due to all the other manufacturers being there (maybe they said we don't want "it" here?).
I don't know, I'm just guessing.
I will still go see it.
Thanks again for the info!!!

You mean they wouldn’t let EM play in any reindeer games.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 217 View attachment 218

The window view was nice and clear out all 3 sides. The rear view mirrors was difficult to test, the car was crowded around by people. The pic of the door open shows how the view through the door windows are nice and big. Looking ahead it was just like a windshield. If it had been bad I would have noticed.

They should move the four silver knobs on the left panel up or down to leave us room to but in some of our own switches or gages.

Otis

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Great job Critter!
I was already excited about seeing it this Friday in Daytona, but with your pics....now I'm even more excited!
I noticed they did the back hatch on this one. I was hoping they would do that.

Top Bottom