• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Mark Your Calendars Kids!!!

CrimsonEclipse

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Email: Mark your calendar!
Me: Really, something's happening?!
Email: It's national Chocolate Milk day!!
Me: !!!!!!

Seriously, if you have nothing to report, JUST REPORT NOTHING!!
Quit making up regurgitated bull just to fill in space.

No wonder no one believes you anymore!!

National Chocolate Milk day.... you GOTTA kidding me!

(NOTE : while I don't disagree with the message, we do have norms that control expression .... post above edited accordingly)

Last edited by a moderator:

CrimsonEclipse

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So can I use "Frakking"?
Freakin'?
Fornicating?

I mean, the point of the "F" bomb is to express intense emotion to an extent to violate social norms.

I can't violate social norms with "gosh darn" and "melon farmer"

How do I express my rage here?

Either I express it in F bombs, GIF's or interpretive dance.

i.imgur.com_Gkr542V.gif

Elio has SOME IMPORTANT NEWS TO REPORT!!!!!

It toe nail fungus awareness day!!

(Expletive deleted)

Last edited:

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Crimson you make a good point about the Elio "news". I feel the same as Donald Duck in your GIF when I see things like the following:
"We added .75 inches of head room."
"We added a USB port to the rear."
It makes it sound like a couple of mechanics are playing around in a dark corner of the Shreveport plan under a single light bulb. We don't care about a USB port, we'd just like the vehicle in our driveway.

Even more important than Chocolate Milk Day in Friday's "following up" was question number 2:
"Can I start making payments on the Elio now?" I mean if they're gonna make up questions to put in the email, at least make them believable. Who in their right mind would ask if they could start making payments on the Elio now????

I still believe they can pull this thing off, but emails like the two this week for sure give me a Donald Duck moment.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Crimson you make a good point about the Elio "news". I feel the same as Donald Duck in your GIF when I see things like the following:
It makes it sound like a couple of mechanics are playing around in a dark corner of the Shreveport plan under a single light bulb. We don't care about a USB port, we'd just like the vehicle in our driveway.

Even more important than Chocolate Milk Day in Friday's "following up" was question number 2:
"Can I start making payments on the Elio now?" I mean if they're gonna make up questions to put in the email, at least make them believable. Who in their right mind would ask if they could start making payments on the Elio now????

I still believe they can pull this thing off, but emails like the two this week for sure give me a Donald Duck moment.
Put all that angst to good use. Start Crossfit today. You'll thank Paul for a whole new life years from now when the vehicle finally comes. Or not.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually there is a way that you can make payments; to yourself.
Open an account, once a month cut a check (or transfer the money) the same as a payment.
This way, you pay yourself, and earn all the interest. The Elio rolls out, you pay cash, and avoid all those payments.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I propose the afore mentioned Donald Duck Moment be abbreviated as DDM in later posts.:target::mad2:

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
DDM it is!!

I'm sure I won't be the only one having a DDM if the next frequently asked question is:
"Now that I'm all in at the $1,000.00 level, are you considering a $10,000.00 front of the line option, with the excess above the purchase price going as a donation to Elio motors?"

Top Bottom