• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Mature People Only?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The demographics may also indicate that the more mature individuals have the discretionary income to make the reservations, have investigated the opportunity, understand and ACCEPT the risks, want to support American manufacturing, and unlike the younger generations do not demand immediate gratification because over the course of their lifetime have learned to wait for what they want.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The demographics may also indicate that the more mature individuals have the discretionary income to make the reservations, have investigated the opportunity, understand and ACCEPT the risks, want to support American manufacturing, and unlike the younger generations do not demand immediate gratification because over the course of their lifetime have learned to wait for what they want.
Jim H,
Every word a truism.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, I'm not in my 20's, but I'm closer to them than my 40's :). I've been donut-holed!
LOL Yeah, but how do you figure you've been left out when you haven't even listed your age in your personal info page? Exactly how close are you to 29. PS Kettle can't call the pot blackey................you'll notice my age is not listed either. LOL That old "kettle" saying pretty well dates me though. LOL Warning warning warning . There are people on this site who are actually impersonating old People. I think Zelio is the ring leader.

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL Yeah, but how do you figure you've been left out when you haven't even listed your age in your personal info page? Exactly how close are you to 29. PS Kettle can't call the pot blackey................you'll notice my age is not listed either. LOL That old "kettle" saying pretty well dates me though. LOL Warning warning warning . There are people on this site who are actually impersonating old People. I think Zelio is the ring leader.
Your just jealous because I celebrate my age rather than trying it hide it. I consider each year a gift worth celebrating. LOL :-) Z

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am the 19 year old to which zelio referred. I can tell you that I have showed many of my friends and coworkers of similar age the Elio, and they all are interested in getting one. But it's true, you will see none of them on forums. The reason I joined this forum was to find people in AZ to start an Elio club with. So don't think that only older people are interested, because that's not the case. Though I do think that a lack of widespread marketing has contributed to younger people not finding out about the Elio. Once it gets on the streets, however, I am confident you'll see people of all ages driving them. It's one of those things that seems too good to be true, but is true.

Last I checked, Daniel, you have 13 or 14 "likes" on this post of yours.
Here some advice for an old wise person: Don't let your popularity on this site go to your head. LOL As for the young communicating differently, I'm seeing a new word in the English dictionary. Don't "tweet" your life away instead of don't "flit" your life away. PS flit is a descriptor of small birds fluttering about. Strangely simular meanings right? There I go again, dating myself. LOL PPS don't try leaving messages on the phone for your grandchildren to return your call. It doesn't work anymore. tweet tweet tweet.

zarquon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I am sure this has been mentioned but I've got to wonder how the tandem seating plays into youth interest. Yes, a motorcycle forces this arrangement, but one's date is much more intimately arranged. Now if the Elio had a transversally positioned bench seat! Now why hadn't I thought of that before?

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am sure this has been mentioned but I've got to wonder how the tandem seating plays into youth interest. Yes, a motorcycle forces this arrangement, but one's date is much more intimately arranged. Now if the Elio had a transversally positioned bench seat! Now why hadn't I thought of that before?

Yea, they could put a bench in that faces the door! Then it would be more like "social seating!" Driving "sideways" could be a real pain in the neck, tho. I have to go now, time to take my meds. :confused:

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise to find a young dude who flipped the front seat 180 backward and taught himself to drive backward. I think you way underestimate the creativity of the young when it comes to such things. Or try this idea out. When being caught on lover's lane by the cops a young dude was heard to say" Yes officer, I know, you see, I was just helping her out of the back seat and we got stuck like this. LMAO

Top Bottom