• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

May Be No News Was Good Ne

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio said that there would no news of coming events before the tenth of Feb.. May be in todays news letter they will tell us some good news about coming events. Someone posted that elio had an event in Az. in 2015. To bad that I just started falling in love with the Elio at the end of 2015. Hopefully I will be able to set in one soon. I am getting to the point that I might have to travel to see one.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where are you at in AZ. I've driven once to Az. from Campo to see the ELIO 500 miles + one way.
Then drove to Las Vegas, NV, for another viewing 600+ miles one way.
Once to LA at 250+ miles and once to San Diego 50+ miles.
Waiting for another showing!
You have traveled! I live in Tucson.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio said that there would no news of coming events before the tenth of Feb.. May be in todays news letter they will tell us some good news about coming events. Someone posted that elio had an event in Az. in 2015. To bad that I just started falling in love with the Elio at the end of 2015. Hopefully I will be able to set in one soon. I am getting to the point that I might have to travel to see one.
No tour news until the nineteenth of Feb. If then.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The last news I remember was Paul Elio's KTBS Skype interview. Joeker88 recorded it, I think it is here somewhere, but I know where it is somewhere. If that as of now Elio Motors is in fundraising mode, We will not get this financial news until after it happens.

http://www.ktbs.com/story/34448215/...o-speaks-exclusively-with-ktbs-3s-shon-gables

"We're in fundraising mode, and so this next round of funding will set up the final timeline, and then we will start production. " - Paul Elio 2/7/17

"We're in fundraising mode, and so this next round of funding will set up the final timeline, and then we will start production. " - Paul Elio 2/7/17

Last edited:
Top Bottom