• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Meet Kevin does Arcimoto

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You may not know Meet Kevin. He is a multi-posts per day, multi-millionaire YouTuber who primarily talks about real estate and stocks, and is running for governor of California.
Today, for a change of pace, he drives several Arcimoto vehicles and talks to the CEO of Arcimoto. Very positive review--about 15 minutes.

Reaction score
I jumped out too soon on this. Bought in 5-2018 for $3.01 per stock. Sold completely out 8-2020 with $7.00. Made a couple of thousand bucks and dam proud of it. Been following Meet Kevin for as long. Now, I'm "Going to the MOON" with AMC. I'm HODLING this time, with my big 4 stocks. Call me gun-shy. I learnt a big lesson with elio. I doubt it was Kevin who told me about FUV, But just think if he did, He told me right back then. Maybe he is right about a lot of things, including Him being Governor of California. I'll be The Lady on The MOON! Very exciting. I believe my neighbors would laugh at me if I ever actually bought one of these but I had a FUN ride on FUV stock. It's selling now over $11.00. Glad to see they are really doing it. (Doors are extra!)

Top Bottom