• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Member Participation

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Out of all the members I picked on Craig.

All numbers are approximate as they are constantly changing with time.

There were approximately 1000 forums (964 at time of compilation).
Craig started about 60 threads (57 at time of compilation).
He had about 34,856 views.
Now that is an impressive statistic. In my humble opinion.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks... I think that is an indicator that I have too much time on my hands. I have opinions (like everyone) and happen to think I've got a grasp on what Elio is going through. Ask, I tend to share a lot... or blab a lot... depends on your point of view there.

I'd say I need a hobby but the Elio has become kind of a hobby and is nice for when I can't get out and do other things.

Cheers!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks... I think that is an indicator that I have too much time on my hands. I have opinions (like everyone) and happen to think I've got a grasp on what Elio is going through. Ask, I tend to share a lot... or blab a lot... depends on your point of view there.

I'd say I need a hobby but the Elio has become kind of a hobby and is nice for when I can't get out and do other things.

Cheers!
My feelings exactly. Now the weather is getting nicer I may actually have to drag myself out and do something with my container garden. However, that is a tough decision to make. After all it cuts into my Elio time. LOL :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations to Joshua Caldwell on becoming our newest Elio addict and forum moderator
I am really out of it today. I have been so busy getting things done so I can be gone all day tomorrow I was late getting on line this afternoon. I come on and Joshua is now a moderator and an addict (Congratulations on both) and the numbers were released. I hate to find out what will happen when I am away for an entire day! LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom